Costa Rican Vacations can include golden sandy beaches, smouldering tropical forests, towering fiery volcanoes and an astonishing biodiversity. We love Costa Rica for the diversity of habitats, the variety of very high quality hotels and the local relaxed and calm vibe of this small and beautiful Central American country.
What are the highlights of a Costa Rica holiday?
Perfect for families, honeymooners or adventure seekers - there is something for everyone in this colourful and exotic country. Hotel standards are very wide ranging which means your Costa Rican adventure can be tailored to suit your preferences and budget.
• The volcanic region of Arenal is a a fantastic example of how diverse this country is and how it caters for tourists. A Costa Rica holiday for families should always include a stay in Arenal. You can zip wire through the canopy, raft down rivers, relax in thermal hot springs and trek around volcanoes, and much more.
• The Osa Peninsula where you will find the Corcovado National Park which is home to 150 butterfly species, 500 bird species, 124 kinds of mammal, 5,000 plants and all within a 164 square mile radius. For nature lovers, this is heaven. There are some beautiful lodges that overlook the Ocean and forest canopy making it an ideal romantic hideaway for honeymooners wanting to be enthralled by the nature of this superb country.
• Nicoya Peninsula. Costa Ricas cool coastal region is a chilled great ending to your Costa Rica vacation. Relax and enjoy the beautiful golden sands at one of the fantastic hotels.We can talk you through the huge variety of beach hotels and lodges.
• Tortuguero National Park is a divere wildlife experience that caters well for tourists. You arrive by small plane or by boat to remote lodges and you spend the day exploring the flooded waterways. If you time your Costa Rica tour to coinside with August-September season then you may be fortunate to see leather back turtles laying their eggs on the beaches at nights.
• Monteverde. The cloudforest of Monteverde is surrounded by protected National parks that people trave far and wide too. A large appeal of the area is for birders looking to spot the majestic bird, the resplendent Quetzal.
Whatever your passion, Costa Rica is sure to cater for it with a hint of Latino spirit.